Monday, December 3, 2012

Where’d I go?

I guessed I better update this blog with what’s going on since I’ve gotten so many sweet emails and comments wondering, “WHERE ARE YOU?”  First of all, Thank you!  It’s nice to be missed.

As you know, I began participating in festivals and fairs pretty much every weekend.  I got so busy that I didn’t have time for the workshops, classes, tutorials or this blog.  I kept up my minimum sales with Stampin Up but you should SEE the number of stamp sets I now have on hand that have never even been opened.  Let me tell you, it’s hard to see it!  I DO love paper crafting and have no intentions of giving it up entirely!  I did however give up my status with Stampin Up so am no longer a demonstrator.  If you need one, shoot me an email and I will send you to some of the girls who were in my downline!

So, to sum it up, I’m still doing fairs and festivals and have now launched my online store at PersonalizedSouth.com.  Check it out and let me know what you think!  I value your opinions and thoughts and still love hearing from you.  I also have a facebook page and would love to keep up with you there too!  I will leave this blog up so you can still access any of the instructionals etc. as usual.

Don’t be strangers now!   Happy Holidays,

669

No comments: