Thursday, August 11, 2011

Stampin Up’s Pennant Parade

As promised, today’s project is some super cute little favors Stephanie created using Pixie Sticks.  Now I was excited when I saw them laying on my desk but my seven year old was BESIDE HERSELF! 

These were made using the Pennant Parade stamp set and the coordinating punch.  The punches make it so simple to cut out the perfect little flags that layer within each other so easily.  Add a little designer paper and a yummy treat and you have the perfect birthday party favor!

Notice that the edges of the circles in the middle are sponged with ink  and for added dimension they were adhere using Stampin Dimensionals.  Have a fun day and enjoy!

Carla Brasher, Manager
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com/

To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE

*The Southern Stamper has a Facebook Page – “LIKE” The Southern Stamper and receive notifications of classes, projects and promotions. There are links on the facebook page that are not shared here so don’t miss out!

1 comment:

kay said...

I love the candy pennant flags you have! Must remember to make them when I need them :) Thanks for sharing!!! Hugs, Kay!