Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Stampin’ Up and Wish Big!

I’ve got a special treat for you the next couple of days!  It IS a couple of weeks late but I know you will enjoy!  My Stampin’ Buddy, Stephanie created the projects I will be showing you over the next couple of days.  She is so talented!  I’ve asked her to help me out since I’ve not had time to do this blog justice.

Here was her challenge: Create projects using these items:

  • Just Add Cake DSP  (124399)
  • Bring on the Cake Stamp Set (121958)
  • Pennant Parade Stamp Set (122742)
  • Petite Pennants Builder Punch (122361)

She could then use any coordinating products including ribbons, card stock, etc.

Today’s sample, shown above, is a standard sized card created with one of my favorite colors, Wild Wasabi.  I can’t really say if it’s the actual color or the fun of actually SAYING, “Wild Wasabi!” 

Try the same challenge and send us copies of your samples.  We’ll show them here along with a link to your blog or website.  Have fun and let us know what you think in the comments below!

Carla Brasher, Manager
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com/

To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE

*The Southern Stamper has a Facebook Page – “LIKE” The Southern Stamper and receive notifications of classes, projects and promotions. There are links on the facebook page that are not shared here so don’t miss out!

No comments: