Friday, August 12, 2011

Pennant Parade Scrapbook Layout

I’ve saved the best for last in our little series of Pennant Parade samples!  Stephanie created the cutest scrapbook layout using the same supplies as the card and party favors. 

The buttons, seam binding ribbon and linen thread give the page an extra little something to remember a special birthday.  I know I’ve said it before but it bears repeating that the best thing about Stampin Up is the coordinating papers, accessories and ribbons.  They make short order of designing some really beautiful projects.

By the way, I do realize these pictures are pretty POOR!  I have truly tried everything under the sun to get a good picture of a 12x12 scrapbook page and would welcome and any suggestions!  :)

Carla Brasher, Manager
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com/

To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE

*The Southern Stamper has a Facebook Page – “LIKE” The Southern Stamper and receive notifications of classes, projects and promotions. There are links on the facebook page that are not shared here so don’t miss out!

2 comments:

buck.sonia said...

Quite creative. Uncluttered. Your talent is fresh, trendy, and memory making! Keep it up. You inspire me! BeSoMary

Mary Davidson said...

Thanks for sharing these cute, cute, cute pages! I love the colors you used and the pennants are darling!