Monday, August 15, 2011

It’s Stampin Up TAGTASTIC

I have to say that I ADORE the cards I’m going to show you today.  All four cards were made using the HOSTESS ONLY stamp set, “Tagtastic,” so the only way to recreate them is to host your own party or place an order with me of $150 or more.  Did you know that when you place an online order that you can earn the same hostess rewards?  So drum an order yourself with your friends and EARN THIS STAMP SET FOR FREE!

You might notice that all of the stamped images coordinate perfectly with Stampin Up punches.  There are six stamps in the set and they coordinate with the Decorative Label, Curly Label, 1-3/4” Circle, and Extra Large Tag Punches.  Does it get any easier than that to create a pretty and quick card?

The card above has a super cute accent of layered strips of borders cut using the Tasteful Trim Bigz Die and the Big Shot.

The cards were all made using the Mocha Morning Specialty Designer Series Paper.  I’m telling you – it is lush and gorgeous!  I love the black and gold and taupe colors of this paper and it makes some really pretty projects.  Please leave a comment below and let me know if you just LOVE these cards as much as I do! 

Carla Brasher, Manager
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com/

To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE

*The Southern Stamper has a Facebook Page – “LIKE” The Southern Stamper and receive notifications of classes, projects and promotions. There are links on the facebook page that are not shared here so don’t miss out!

FlowerGardenGroupPic

Flower Garden Card Class
August 25, 6:30pm
Carla’s House
$22.00

Click HERE for more info and to register

2 comments:

kay said...

My favorite Stamp Set too!!! I love the little bag you have there :) Adorable!

Sharon Field / Created By You said...

All lovely samples Carla! Just got that stamp set and have only used it once or twice, but certainly will be using it more.. lots and lots of potential!