Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Imagine the Possibilities

It has been a crazy around here for quite some time and I have lots to tell you and share with you!  (I HAVE missed you all and your kind comments and emails!)  Thanks so much to those of you who missed me back and sent the sweetest messages checking on me!

Bottlecap TentHere’s what’s been going on…I’ve been participating in festivals and fairs almost every weekend selling my bottlecap necklaces exclusively.  Here’s a picture of my little tent set-up:

I would love to know what you think of it and if you have any suggestions!  Who would have dreamed my little Christmas necklaces (click for instructions) would have become this?  Imagine!

pic 1 EmilyMy middle child and older daughter, Emily, graduated from high school.  Boo HOO!  I’m so so proud of her but these kids are LEAVING HOME so FAST!  Emily is going to the University of South Carolina in the fall.  pic 2 EmilyWho would have dreamed my baby would grow up to be such a beautiful and smart young lady?  Imagine!

In the meantime, my oldest son joined the National Guard and is at Fort Benning, GA, completing Basic Training.  He was just a little guy the other day and now he’s a grown up soldier.  Imagine!  Edward Basic Training

(By the way, he will KILL me when he sees I posted this picture of him with his Army issue “dork glasses.”  )

So to explain…we have been SO busy!  Stampin’ Up has been so good to me too.  Thanks to you, my customers and downline team members and the support of my upline, Patty, I was able to promote to MANAGER!  I know that sounds silly, of course, but it’s a really big deal to me and included some awesome incentives!  I got all kinds of new product from the catalog, a Stampin Up event paid for (like Regionals or Convention or Leadership).  I’m really so excited!  I never would have thought that my fun hobby would turn into something so awesome!   Imagine!

Enough about me!  Today’s card was inspired by the possibilities!  I used the super cute and adorable and brand new set, Button Buddies.  Each of the images is designed to pair with our Designer Buttons. 

The “theme” today was inspired by the sentiment from the stamp set, Word Play.  Check out the stamp sets and buttons I used…!

image

Word Play - Clear-Mount Stamp
120651    $28.95

An image is worth a thousand words—but these words have quite a bit to say themselves. With some font-tastic emphasis and a few images mixed in, they’ll express your feelings in a big way with maximum meaning on scrapbook pages, cards, tags, and more.


image

Button Buddies - Clear-Mount Stamp
122737    $24.39

We’re buddies, aren’t we? Images in the Button Buddies Set pair well with our Designer Buttons to give all your projects a one-of-a-kind style. Whether it’s a pink nose on a pink pig, or an orange shell of a slow moving snail, adding a button will add dimension.

image

Designer Buttons - Brights Collection
119747       $8.95

These fun and whimsical buttons are a sweet 3-D accent for tags, cards, and scrapbook pages. Available in many of Stampin' Up!'s exclusive colors.
■ 72 buttons per container; 4 each of 3 designs in 6 colors
■ Designs include large marbled button, double circle button, and small flower button

SO, in short (ha ha), it’s good to be back and I’m looking forward to sharing some more goodies with you!  If you need a copy of the 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog, let me know and I’ll get you one!  Have a great day,

Carla Brasher, Manager
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com/

To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE

*The Southern Stamper has a Facebook Page – “LIKE” The Southern Stamper and receive notifications of classes, projects and promotions. There are links on the facebook page that are not shared here so don’t miss out!

1 comment:

Deb B (Debadoo) said...

Very cute card! Kudos to your son and daughter both, and to you for doing so well with your necklaces! Had to laugh at the Army dork glasses. Those are not so affectionately known by US soldiers the world over as BCG's, aka birth control glasses.