Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Last Chance Lists

No – Not me!  It has been ages since I’ve posted to the blog but not because I’m saying good-bye!  I’ve been SO busy at craft fairs every weekend and my oldest daughter is graduating from high school.  Thank you SO MUCH to every one of you who have emailed and sent messages checking on me!  I appreciate  you and don’t worry as I’ll be sharing more later.  Now on to “Stamping business!”

In order to make room for all the new products coming in July, hundreds of stamp sets, accessories, and home décor products are retiring! These last-chance items are only available June 1-30, so click the links below to get your favorites before they’re gone.

Remember that all of the items on the Last Chance Lists are only available while supplies last and will not be around at all when the new catalog comes out July 1st! 

Carla Brasher, Senior Supervisor
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com/

To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE

*The Southern Stamper has a Facebook Page – “LIKE” The Southern Stamper and receive notifications of classes, projects and promotions. There are links on the facebook page that are not shared here so don’t miss out!

1 comment:

Bridget Martinelli said...

Congrats to you and your daughter graduating.. exciting times.. but sad as well, when I went through this with my first, I was SOOOOO excited then after I realized, now I have to say goodbye to him.. so sad. It was a little easier with the second, and now my husband and I are empty nesters.. there are good points, I don't have to clean their bedrooms or their bathroom every week.. Excited to see what you have been working on, and any new pictures of your craft faires..,