Friday, March 4, 2011

Stampin Up Craft Fair–Tea Light Candle Gift Sets

Todays Craft Fair Share are some Tea Light Candle Gift Sets. (These sold for $3.00 each.)  I have seen similar sets online that were stamped, etc. and just thought the idea was so cute.  These are SO simple to make.  I cut a piece of card stock for the “Backing”.  The candles look decorated but they are simply punched circles of DSP with a small hole punched in the center.  I did not glue them down or anything - - I just put the circle on each candle by inserting the wick into the hole in the center and bending the wick back down.  The topper is made by punching out a scallop circle and folding it in half.  After folding it over the top of the package, I punched two small holes through the whole thing and added ribbon. 

The bags are pretzel bags that you can find in the cake/candy section of your craft stores.  I DO put a little note in with the gift that the paper disc should be removed before burning the tea lights! 

Did you know that you can purchase the supplies to make these and all of the other projects I have here on my blog?   Just click on the ORDER ONLINE button in the sidebar or shoot me an email for more help!  (cjbrasher@aol.com)

On another note….many of you have asked to purchase the Glimmer Sugar Scrubs I showed the other day.  I am not able to mail them unfortunately because they just won’t get there safely but I have posted the recipe and jar source for my facebook fans.

Craft Fair Items still for sale….I do still have limited quantities of most of the items I have posted here.  If you are interested in a particular item, send me an email at cjbrasher@aol.com and I will be happy to send you pictures of the exact colors, etc. that I have left. 

Carla Brasher, Senior Supervisor
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com/

To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE

Click HERE for current NEWSLETTER to see the class schedule.

*The Southern Stamper has a Facebook Page – Become a fan of The Southern Stamper and receive notifications of classes, projects and promotions. There are links on the facebook page that are not shared here so don’t miss out!

No comments: