Saturday, March 5, 2011

Stampin Up Craft Fair Item–Votive Candle Gift Sets

I know you remember these little candle boxes from my Twelve Weeks of Christmas series.   I changed them up and made them Spring-y for my Spring craft show.  The directions and dimensions for these boxes are available HERE.  I sold them for $7.50 each at the fair.  Par for the course, I did use a lot of retired papers and ribbons.  You would think after making ALL that “stuff” that I would have used it all up but NO!  Stampin’ Up’s packs of Designer Papers last and last and last!  So my hoarded stash is still safe!

Did you know that you can purchase the supplies to make these and all of the other projects I have here on my blog?   Just click on the ORDER ONLINE button in the sidebar or shoot me an email for more help!  (cjbrasher@aol.com)

On another note….many of you have asked to purchase the Glimmer Sugar Scrubs I showed the other day.  I am not able to mail them unfortunately because they just won’t get there safely but I have posted the recipe and jar source for my facebook fans.

Craft Fair Items still for sale….I do still have limited quantities of most of the items I have posted here.  If you are interested in a particular item, send me an email at cjbrasher@aol.com and I will be happy to send you pictures of the exact colors, etc. that I have left. 

Carla Brasher, Senior Supervisor
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com/

To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE

Click HERE for current NEWSLETTER to see the class schedule.

*The Southern Stamper has a Facebook Page – Become a fan of The Southern Stamper and receive notifications of classes, projects and promotions. There are links on the facebook page that are not shared here so don’t miss out!

4 comments:

Lisa T said...

Great projects!!

Anne said...

Brilliant projects. Love all your items. Will pop back tomorrow to have a good look at your blog. Its late here.
AOK

Anne said...

Brilliant projects. Will pop back tomorrow to have a good look at your blog. Its late here.
AOK

Susan G said...

I just found your blog a few days ago and have become a subscriber. I've been having fun looking at all your projects. I don't do facebook (just don't trust social networking--the computer is bad enough) so could you please post the sugar scrub info on your blog?