Thursday, March 3, 2011

Craft Fair Test Tube Treats–Chocolate Sixlets

Here’s another item I offered at the craft show last week.  These are fun little test tubes filled with Chocolate Sixlets.   I used the ribbon and elements from the Ice Cream Parlor Suite in the current Sale-A-Bration catalog.  So FREE!!!  I just love these….what ya’ think?

Carla Brasher, Senior Supervisor
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com/

To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE

Click HERE for current NEWSLETTER to see the class schedule.

*The Southern Stamper has a Facebook Page – Become a fan of The Southern Stamper and receive notifications of classes, projects and promotions. There are links on the facebook page that are not shared here so don’t miss out!

7 comments:

Carol said...

Everything you have shown is great and I am sure you must have sold out of most of the items...TFS!

mareda said...

Can you share where you got the test tubes and how much you sold them for?

Thank you

mareda said...

Can you share where you go the test tubes and what you sold them for?

thanks
Mareda

gwensstampin said...

Hey Carla, another precious idea!! Do you have a list of all your craft fair items and how you price them

tricia said...

I love all your projects!!! Thanks for sharing!!! I too was wondering where you got the test tubes.

Stargazer's Place said...

All your craft fair items are wonderful. I hope you will share and post links to where you purchase all of these items. Again TFS!

April Porter said...

I have glass test tubes, is that what these are? How much did you charge for these?