Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ready for some Scrapbooking in Greenhouse Gala?



I have to tell you that I almost didn’t post this layout because I’m pretty sure that ORANGE is my worst color.  I’m a “summer” – I’m blonde (well, I was) – I’m NOT a fan of orange because it smells like FALL which feels a lot like cold.  So just know that this is a sacrifice!

This is a two-page layout using Pumpkin Pie card stock and Greenhouse Gala Designer Paper.  The stamped images are from my favorite set, Lovely Letters, Friends Never Fade and Ornate Blossom.  LOVE – now whose picture to put on the ORANGE?  Not mine!

Carla Brasher, Senior Supervisor
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com/

To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE

Click HERE for current NEWSLETTER to see the class schedule.

*The Southern Stamper has a Facebook Page – Become a fan of The Southern Stamper and receive notifications of classes, projects and promotions. There are links on the facebook page that are not shared here so don’t miss out!

[image4.png]

Click HERE for Good Times Scrapbook Class InstructionsChristmas Cheer-001

Click HERE for Love Birds Scrapbook Class Instructions

1 comment:

Deb B (Debadoo) said...

That is really pretty Carla, and I'm not a fan of orange either. I can handle pumpkin, but yeah it's a fall color. But you really made it look summery and God bless you for not putting any pink on there with the orange!! lol You really did yellow and orange without making it look gaudy. Great job.