Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Personalized Hand Sanitizers

I’m packing up for my craft fair this weekend so today’s post will another quickie!  I used MY DIGITAL STUDIO software from Stampin’ Up! to create these sweet Hand Sanitizers.  So much cuter than the tacky label that was on these bottles when I got them. 

I got the idea from another website HERE.  To create these, I printed the images from My Digital Studio on to Clear Transparencies.  THEY MUST BE PRINTED WITH A LASER PRINTER FOR THIS TO WORK!  If you try to print it with an Inkjet printer, the ink will float right off.  I cut the image out making sure to leave a border at the bottom big enough so that it would be in the middle of the bottle. Then I took the lid off and inserted the printed piece of transparency into the bottle of hand sanitizer.  I used the pump of the bottle to work the piece around till it was up against the inside walls of the bottle and in the right position.  THAT’S IT!  Aren’t they cute?  Leave me a message and let me know what you think….

Carla Brasher, Senior Supervisor
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com/

To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE

Click HERE for current NEWSLETTER to see the class schedule.

*The Southern Stamper has a Facebook Page – Become a fan of The Southern Stamper and receive notifications of classes, projects and promotions. There are links on the facebook page that are not shared here so don’t miss out!

[image4.png]

Click HERE for Good Times Scrapbook Class InstructionsChristmas Cheer-001

Click HERE for Love Birds Scrapbook Class Instructions

11 comments:

Meredith said...

these are adorable!!! what a great idea. makes me want to run out and buy a laser printer right now so I can make my own ;)

Marti said...

I think this is darling! I love your ingenuity.

Marti Crapo

Marti said...

Darling idea! I love your ingenuity.
Marti Crapo

Stace said...

Stinkin Cute!!!

Cindee said...

What a great idea!

Amy Fink said...

LOVE this idea! What a great project for the classroom :) I also really loved your craft show idea posts and your scrapbook layouts are great!

I have awarded you the Stylish Blogger award. Stop by my "place"and pick it up. :)

www.amysstampinplace.blogspot.com

MaryJo said...

very, very cute! Good luck with your craft fair!

Richelle said...

Oh I so wish we had MDS in Australia!!! These are super funky!!

Anonymous said...

The bottles are adorable!!!
Love it ! love it! love it!
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

Julie said...

These bottles are so cute. I am going to make some for the grandkids. They will love them. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Love this!!! I received a bottle as an end of the year teacher gift. It was personalized with my name. It was really cute.This is the first time I've seen this idea posted.