Monday, February 21, 2011

My Digital Studio–Did You Know?

Did you know… that now there’s a “catalog” of all of the My Digital Studio images that you can download?  Check it out!  Click on this picture to see all of the artwork!

Did you know…that I am certified to teach YOU how to use My Digital Studio?  And that I love it?  The software is so easy and so fun to use and versatile as all get out.  You can use it to make just about anything you would normally make or create by hand or on a computer.  And on the fly too.  Like on your laptop during soccer practice or during tumbling class,  for example!

This week, I’ll be featuring some simple and fun ideas using MDS so stay tuned and visit often!

Contact me if you’re interested in learning more at cjbrasher@aol.com or click on the picture to the right. 

Carla Brasher, Senior Supervisor
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com/

To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE

Click HERE for current NEWSLETTER to see the class schedule.

*The Southern Stamper has a Facebook Page – Become a fan of The Southern Stamper and receive notifications of classes, projects and promotions. There are links on the facebook page that are not shared here so don’t miss out!

[image4.png]

Click HERE for Good Times Scrapbook Class InstructionsChristmas Cheer-001

Click HERE for Love Birds Scrapbook Class Instructions

No comments: