Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lap of Luxury Scrapbook Layout

I’m on a Scrapbook Kick this week, I guess!  Did you know that the pages I’ve been showing this week are the same layouts from my Good Times Scrapbook Class.  I just changed up the papers and embellishments but used the same layouts!  Today’s pages use the super pretty and feminine Lap of Luxury Designer Papers from Stampin’ Up!  Pink, Gray and Deep purple are some favorite color combinations of mine – uh, not in my house, mind you – but on papers and crafts and gifts and clothes!  Leave me a little message and tell me what you think…I have really really enjoyed receiving your sweet notes and comments! 

I’m still slaving away on the Craft Show coming up so be on the lookout for all the goodies!  I’m having so much fun!

 

Carla Brasher, Senior Supervisor
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com/

To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE

Click HERE for current NEWSLETTER to see the class schedule.

*The Southern Stamper has a Facebook Page – Become a fan of The Southern Stamper and receive notifications of classes, projects and promotions. There are links on the facebook page that are not shared here so don’t miss out!

[image4.png]

Click HERE for Good Times Scrapbook Class InstructionsChristmas Cheer-001

Click HERE for Love Birds Scrapbook Class Instructions

No comments: