Monday, February 28, 2011

Jumbo Clothespins Stampin’ Up Style for the Craft Fair

These are some MORE of the the items I sold at the Craft Fair last weekend.  These are Jumbo Clothespins covered in our awfully pretty Designer Series Papers.  I like to use Mod Podge to attach the paper and paint another coat on top to protect it from moisture in case the clips will be used in the kitchen as recipe holders.

I sold a TON of these clips to all kinds of people.  They are great to hold school pictures, notes to family, etc.  Handy and so so cute!  They are $4.00 each and I have just a few left if you are interested.  Just send me an email to cjbrasher@aol.com.  Have a great day!

Carla Brasher, Senior Supervisor
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com/

To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE

Click HERE for current NEWSLETTER to see the class schedule.

*The Southern Stamper has a Facebook Page – Become a fan of The Southern Stamper and receive notifications of classes, projects and promotions. There are links on the facebook page that are not shared here so don’t miss out!

4 comments:

Carol said...

I love thes jumbo paperclips...where do you find them? Will be fun to give as gifts to anyone for any reason! TFS!

Deb B (Debadoo) said...

I really love these! Glad you did so well at the fair.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to know as well, where did you find them? that's a great idea!

Alana

ASK alibry said...

Carla - Love these cute clothespins! Where did you find them? The only ones I can find are already painted and decorated at M******'s. Thanks for sharing and congratulations on your daughter's graduation!