Monday, February 14, 2011

Desk Notepads Using Acrylic Frames

Today’s pictures are of some of the projects I’ve been making for the upcoming craft fair. They are little desk top accessories for your post it notes and I just adore them. Mind you, it wasn’t my idea to create them – they are copied from crafters all over the internet! One of my favorites is www.kerryspapercrafts.com. She is an awesome crafter and particpates in craft shows on a regular basis. I loved hers so away I went!

It’s hard to see in the picture but these are 4x6 acrylic frames that you can get almost anywhere! They are turned over on to the opposite side so it sits a little lower and elevates the notepad. Genius.

Now ya’ll know I love you but there was no way I was gonna take those plastic sleeves off of those frames AGAIN just to take a better picture. I bought the frames with a protective sleeve on them and decided to replace it once I was done decorating them to protect them. Sorry for the glare on the pictures – you’ll just have to suck it up and accept it. Bent Acrylic Frame 4x6 Single Horizontal

These are made by inserting a 4x6 piece of designer paper that’s also been decorated inside of the frame. Pop on a ribbon, pen and post-it note pad and you’re in business!

I will sell these for $5.00 at the craft fair. Do leave a comment and tell me what you think.

Oh yeah, and, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! Hope you’re stepping through rose petals, eating chocolate covered strawberries and just generally enjoying those new diamond earrings!

Carla Brasher, Senior Supervisor
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com/

To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE

Click HERE for current NEWSLETTER to see the class schedule.

*The Southern Stamper has a Facebook Page – Become a fan of The Southern Stamper and receive notifications of classes, projects and promotions. There are links on the facebook page that are not shared here so don’t miss out!

[image4.png]

Click HERE for Good Times Scrapbook Class InstructionsChristmas Cheer-001

Click HERE for Love Birds Scrapbook Class Instructions

15 comments:

Shiozaki Beach girls said...

thanks for sharing! THOSE are just so super cute!!

Anonymous said...

These are darlin' -- You should be able to sell a ton of them. Good luck. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Syl xxxooo

Gail S. said...

Super cute idea!! Thanks for sharing with us. Although I don't do craft fairs - I love ALL of your ideas for myself!!! Happy Valentine's Day :)

Vicki R said...

Those are really cute... I will have to remember that for Christmas time for our Secret Santa thing at work... would be something different.....

Thanks for sharing...

Vicki R said...

I will have to remember this for Christmas time when we do secret santa at work.. this would be something different..

Thanks for sharing...

Kathy said...

Thanks for sharing these -I am thinking I would love to do craft shows too -Now to me $5.00 seems really inexpensive -I know I would buy a couple in a heart beat! I think you will have a very successful show -What else are you making?
thanks for sharing

bronheslop said...

I love these, Carla. Cool gift idea. Yes, I was loving walking through rose petals, and adoring my new diamond earrings! LOL!! Happy Valentine's to you too!

mary.schultz said...

super cute! Good luck at your craft fair.

mary.schultz said...

These are super cute - good luck at your craft fair; if you have more stuff like this you should hit a home run!

Kelly said...

Wow - thanks for sharing these. What a fantastic idea - I think I might just have to make these for Mother's Day. Good Luck with the Craft Fair.

Laura H. H. Zaraza said...

One Again-OUTSTANDING!!!! Good Luck on your event.
Laura Z.

Maria Pobre said...

Nice! Thanks for sharing! In my case it was a diamond necklace... to go with earrings and a ring set that I already had!!! :O)

PaulaM said...

Carla - these are quite adorable. Thanks for showing the 'before' picture of the frame. I am going to have to get some of these and play with this idea. How do you attach your pen? Great gift idea - I am enjoying my dozen roses and will have the chocolate later! :)

Erin said...

I think these are fantastic!!! I've seen it done before...but I love the colors, ribbons and embellishments you chose! :)

Debbie D said...

I do these too for Craft Fairs, but have never added the pen ~ Love it! Those cute pens are the perfect touch. Good Luck ~ I hope you sell it all!