Sunday, February 13, 2011

Craft Shows, Craft Shows!

You should just SEE my Stamping Garage! There’s no where to walk, sit or STAMP. Never mind. There’s always room to stamp!

Craft Fairs are the perfect place to break out all that retired paper and ribbon you have laying around. It’s a good excuse to spend all your time stamping and playing too by the way!

I’m just making and stamping like a crazy person and throwing it on the two tables I have set up. The problem is that now I’m ready for a third table! Now if you’ve seen my previous craft show pictures, you know that means I’m about OUT of room. I’ll keep you posted!

Carla Brasher, Senior Supervisor
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com/

To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE

Click HERE for current NEWSLETTER to see the class schedule.

*The Southern Stamper has a Facebook Page – Become a fan of The Southern Stamper and receive notifications of classes, projects and promotions. There are links on the facebook page that are not shared here so don’t miss out!

[image4.png]

Click HERE for Good Times Scrapbook Class InstructionsChristmas Cheer-001

Click HERE for Love Birds Scrapbook Class Instructions

2 comments:

Bridget Martinelli said...

You are amazing... it all looks beautiful.. I love the metal boxes, is that holding chocolate?????yummy!

Wendy Hawkinson said...

Carla, I have a silly question. How do you cut your skinny pads of paper? I would love to make some of these for teacher gifts.

~Wendy Hawkinson
stampiepoo@gmail.com