Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Celebrations Scrapbook Page and Lots of Bots

Today will be a quick share as I’m working frantically on craft fair stuff!  This is a really fun scrapbook layout (12x12).  I almost always do two-page layouts so that they will look good in the book!  (The one I don’t have a single picture in!)  These pages were made using the Celebrations DSP and Accents and the super cute stamp set, “Lots of Bots” from Stampin’ Up!  I stamped the robots in the corner of the nice long journaling space and colored them in using Stampin Write Markers.

Now about those little “accents” in the top left and bottom right of each page……I punched the little tag out first.  The “fringes” are just strips of paper that I ran through the crimper and trimmed to look like ribbon.  Then I punched a small blue dot to look like a brad…easy peasy! 

Leave me a comment and tell me what you think….It gets lonely in cyberspace you know!

If you like my scrapbook pages, be sure to check out my class planners.  I’m giving one away on the Facebook page - - all you have to do is leave a comment there!  (Yep, you’ll get to choose your own if you win!)

Carla Brasher, Senior Supervisor
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com/

To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE

Click HERE for current NEWSLETTER to see the class schedule.

*The Southern Stamper has a Facebook Page – Become a fan of The Southern Stamper and receive notifications of classes, projects and promotions. There are links on the facebook page that are not shared here so don’t miss out!

[image4.png]

Click HERE for Good Times Scrapbook Class InstructionsChristmas Cheer-001

Click HERE for Love Birds Scrapbook Class Instructions

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carla, your scrapbook sounds like mine...missing photos, haha. Very cute and simple layout. I thought if you wanted to add a technique that you could do the reinker and marble in the stamp box on the 3 pc of DSP.
Terry

Lois said...

I am also guilty of having pages done with NO photos! Love your layout nad will case for one of my pages.TFS

mary.schultz said...

Ok, I have the opposite problem - all my pictures are selected, printed, and cropped how I want them, now I have to do the layouts. However, you've given me quite a bit of inspiration, Carla, with this layout and others you've recently done, so I'm eager to get started this weekend! Thanks for inspiring me to get going, and for the great layout ideas. :-)

Richelle said...

What a fab layout!