Monday, January 17, 2011

Simple Friendship paired with In Colors Mojo #174

I had fun with today’s cards!  These cards highlight some of this year’s In Colors:  Concord Crush and Poppy Parade.  I used this week’s Mojo Monday sketch to create these two cards.  I would have made more but I realized I didn’t have the other colors of ribbon!  The designer papers were from the Level 1 Hostess pack of In Color papers.  Let me tell you~ it’s a great reason to host a workshop!  The cards were layered with their respective colored card stock and Whisper White Card Bases.  The images were stamped in Craft Whisper White and embossed with White embossing powder on card stock.

 

 

 

 

 

All of the images are from the Simple Friendship stamp set.  It is gorgeous, don’t you think? 

The small flower elements were punched using the Trio Flower punch and I added a Basic Rhinetone. The scalloped square was cut using the scalloped border punch.  Then I used the white Uni Ball Signo Gel Pen to create “dots” on each of the scallops.

I did use a punch to cut out the image “friend” circle and cut out the buttery with paper snips.

Please leave me a comment below and let me know what you think!

Carla Brasher, Senior Supervisor
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com/

To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE

Click HERE for current NEWSLETTER to see the class schedule.

*The Southern Stamper has a Facebook Page – Become a fan of The Southern Stamper and receive notifications of classes, projects and promotions. There are links on the facebook page that are not shared here so don’t miss out!Christmas Cheer-001


Click HERE for Love Birds Scrapbook kit
or Class Planner

 

 

[Lap of Luxury Set Opened[9].jpg]

Click HERE for the Lap of Luxury Class Planner

 

 

 

4x6 Calendar Case Kit

Click HERE for the 2011 Calendar Case and Mailer Kit

4 comments:

ArtisticInkspirations said...

Love them Carla!! I love that pack of paper...I need to use it up, instead of "hoarding it" !!! LOL. Connie

Lea L. said...

These are very pretty! Loving those butterflies! Great job with the Mojo sketch! ♥♥♥

Carol said...

Great cards....I need to use my purple more often! TFS...

E.T said...

this is absolutely gorgeous!!!