Saturday, January 29, 2011

Nature’s Walk In Botanical Gazette–Day 5

I have to tell you – I love this card! I cased this from a similar card on the cover of the 2008 Idea Book and Catalog. I really love the combination of colors, I guess. I stamped and water colored the bird and flowers before cutting them out and attaching them to the card. The bee is stamped right on to the card base. See the scallop border? So easy! I punched the border out using the Scallop Border punch and then added the detail with my Early Espresso Stampin Write marker.

Stamp set: Nature Walk (121997, clear, $18.95)
Just Believe (120453, clear, $25.95)
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Botanical Gazette (121783, $9.95)
Punches: Decorative Label Punch (120907, $16.95)
Ribbon: 5/8” Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon (109054, $6.95)
Other Tools: Color Spritzer Tool (107066, $12.95)

Carla Brasher, Senior Supervisor
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com/

To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE

Click HERE for current NEWSLETTER to see the class schedule.

*The Southern Stamper has a Facebook Page – Become a fan of The Southern Stamper and receive notifications of classes, projects and promotions. There are links on the facebook page that are not shared here so don’t miss out!Christmas Cheer-001


Click HERE for Love Birds Scrapbook kit
or Class Planner

[Lap of Luxury Set Opened[9].jpg]

Click HERE for the Lap of Luxury Class Planner

4x6 Calendar Case Kit

Click HERE for the 2011 Calendar Case and Mailer Kit

2 comments:

Carol said...

You know that I love this stamp set...and now you've really made me love it more....the colors really make the bird and branch pop even more..I'll probably tag after this when my set arrives. TFS!!!

windchase said...

What a beautiful card! This is my favorite set from the mini.