Friday, January 28, 2011

Nature’s Walk In Botanical Gazette–Day 4

No, it’s not your imagination! I’m STILL creating cards using the super pretty stamp set, Nature’s Walk. Today’s card is fun because it’s like making your own Designer Series Paper! I stamped the images all over a piece of Very Vanilla Card Stock using Not Quite Navy, Bravo Burgundy, and So Saffron Classic Inks. I punched holes in the borders, tore the edges, and layered it with a piece of Bravo Burgundy card stock. Pearls and a matted sentiment finish it right up! I also stamped the bird image in Not Quite Navy onto the card base for some added interest! And, yes, I know it’s not Father’s Day but I did think it would make a nice masculine card so….Happy Father’s Day! I cased this card from a similar one in an old Idea Book and Catalog. Send me an email if you need a catalog of your own!

Stamp sets: Nature’s Walk (121997, clear, $18.95)
Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370, wood, $36.95)
Card Stock: Not Quite Navy, Bravo Burgundy, Very Vanilla
Tools: Word Window punch (119857, $15.95)
Modern Label punch (119849, $16.95)
Paper Piercing Tool (116631, $3.50)
Mat Pack (105826, $9.95)
Other: Basic Pearls (119247, $4.95)

Carla Brasher, Senior Supervisor
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com/

To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE

Click HERE for current NEWSLETTER to see the class schedule.

*The Southern Stamper has a Facebook Page – Become a fan of The Southern Stamper and receive notifications of classes, projects and promotions. There are links on the facebook page that are not shared here so don’t miss out!Christmas Cheer-001


Click HERE for Love Birds Scrapbook kit
or Class Planner

[Lap of Luxury Set Opened[9].jpg]

Click HERE for the Lap of Luxury Class Planner

4x6 Calendar Case Kit

Click HERE for the 2011 Calendar Case and Mailer Kit

1 comment:

Amy said...

Love these colors together!

P.S. I left you a little something on my blog. :)