Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Love Impressions Rub-Ons

One of the FUN things about being a Stampin’ Up demonstrator is all the perks and goodies that you get!  It is a great company that really does appreciate us.  Today’s cards were made using a package of rub-ons that Stampin’ Up sent us as a gift!  The complete package is available in the Occasions Mini Catalog.  It’s the Love Impressions set on page 8 (Item 121886, $7.95) that is part of the the Hugs and Kisses suite of coordinating products including Designer Papers, Letterpress Plates, stamps and the gorgeous Glimmer Paper. 

I made the card above and four 3x3 love notes for Valentines using one sheet of the package.  It comes with four total sheets!  The rub-ons coordinate with Real Red, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White and Basic Gray. 

I did use Pretty in Pink because I just like the darker shade of pink.  I still think it looks good.  I also added Basic Rhinestones for a little “bling.”

From now until next Friday, receive the Love Impressions Rub-Ons with any order placed online over $50. 

Click HERE to shop now.

Carla Brasher, Senior Supervisor
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com/

To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE

Click HERE for current NEWSLETTER to see the class schedule.

*The Southern Stamper has a Facebook Page – Become a fan of The Southern Stamper and receive notifications of classes, projects and promotions. There are links on the facebook page that are not shared here so don’t miss out!Christmas Cheer-001

 


Click HERE for Love Birds Scrapbook kit
or Class Planner

[Lap of Luxury Set Opened[9].jpg]

 

Click HERE for the Lap of Luxury Card Class Planner

1 comment:

Carol said...

I received mine a few weeks ago and put them away as it was still Christmas card time - LOL! Then I hid them from myself and just found last night as was wondering what I'd do...thanks for sharing your inspirations and giving me some...!