Monday, December 13, 2010

Craft Fair #10

Craft Fair 38 copy

More on the craft show!  So sorry  - - I know you’ve been anxiously awaiting!  Your emails are just so sweet!

So right to it!  The “wall” behind the table is just a 4x8 piece of pegboard that has been framed with 2x4 lumber.  To brace it in the back, it has 1x2 pieces screwed in every three feet.  The wall is free-standing but a little flimsy because it stands on shelf brackets.  I would NOT put this wall out in the open.  It won’t tip over but it WILL sway.  It works perfect behind tables though and is very light and fits easily into the back of my Ford Expedition.  By the way, I am able to carry EVERYTHING in my car with the seats down!Craft Fair 57

On the back wall are the Mini Muffin Tin Advent Calendars like the ones HERE on Etsy.  The idea is to put little treats in the pan and cover the 24 holes with a scalloped circle.  I attached hangers onto the back of mine with E6000 and used ribbon to hang them.  This way, the ribbon can come off and the tin can be used.  I sold these for $15 and sold six of them.

The other items on the back wall are my Joy Wall Hanging from my Twelve Weeks of Christmas tutorials.  ($8.00) and the Christmas Cheer Advent Calendar ($40) which was also from my Twelve Weeks of Christmas program. 

More later!  It’s so busy around here! 

Don’t forget to sign up for the class or order your Calendar Case and Mailer Kits soon!  I’m down to the very last of them!

Carla Brasher, Senior Supervisor
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com/

To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE

Visit my Etsy Store to see retired items and kits for sale.

See the NEWSLETTER for class schedules.

Become a fan of The Southern Stamper on FACEBOOK!

Be sure to check out the TWELVE WEEKS OF CHRISTMAS gift ideas with FREE tutorials!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Fabulous displays Carla...you keep perfecting it and hope you keep winning prizes!!!

Erin said...

Thanks for sharing all this information!!

I did one tiny show last year and am really looking to do alot more in the upcoming year and learning what others are doing is really helpful! :)