Wednesday, November 24, 2010

WISH LIST TIME!

clip_image002

Tired of getting blenders, yard tools and fuzzy slippers for Christmas when what you really want is a BIG SHOT or some stamp pads?

You know your hubby and other family members have NO IDEA what you’re talking about when you throw out words like DSP or Versamark! So here’s your chance to get what you want!

Send me your wishlist!

  • Email me at cjbrasher@aol.com a list of the things you would love to receive this year. It’s a wish list not an ORDER! :) Feel free to include gift certificates for classes or product on your list as well.
  • Include your name and address and the people you want to receive your wish list. I’ll need their phone number OR their email address OR their home address.
  • I will contact your gift-givers and let them know that you are my customer and that these are things you have mentioned to me, etc. Don’t worry! I won’t harrass or bother them!
  • Your loved ones will receive free shipping, free gift wrapping and some extra goodies for your gift for FREE!

Carla Brasher, Senior Supervisor
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com/

To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE

Visit my Etsy Store to see retired items and kits for sale.

See the NEWSLETTER for class schedules.

Become a fan of The Southern Stamper on FACEBOOK!

Be sure to check out the TWELVE WEEKS OF CHRISTMAS gift ideas with FREE tutorials!


No comments: