Saturday, November 6, 2010

Week Ten–Monogrammed Tile Coasters

<SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA>

I am COVERED up with Craft Show items and worked all day with my pals, Steph and Amanda, cranking out tile coasters and glass necklaces!

So today is WEEK TEN of The Twelve Weeks of Christmas Free Gift Tutorials.  I think these are the perfect Christmas gift for most everybody on your list.  (Yep, even the guys!)

These coasters are water absorbent and pretty in any home or office.  Shown above they are displayed on my mantle and below, I’ve made four coasters with the same letter to give as a hostess gift.  They are tied with a pretty bow and matching letter tag.

<SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA>

So here’s the SCOOP!

Click HERE for the TWELVE WEEKS OF CHRISTMAS and scroll down to WEEK TEN to download the free instructions to make your own Monogrammed Tile Coasters.  Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think!  (And thank YOU, Stephanie and Amanda, for your help and creativity and friendship!  Love ya!)

Carla Brasher, Senior Supervisor
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com/

To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE

Visit my Etsy Store to see retired items and kits for sale (also available in the left sidebar!)

See the NEWSLETTER for class schedules.

Be sure to check out the TWELVE WEEKS OF CHRISTMAS gift ideas with FREE tutorials!

handmade projects

2 comments:

Carri said...

Those are super cute!

Sassy Sites! said...

This is adorable! I found you at Tip Junkie! You can find me at Sassy Sites- xoxo!!