Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Final Twelve Weeks of Christmas MDS Project

<SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA>

Framed Countdown to Christmas

I cannot BELIEVE that twelve weeks have already gone by.  It just occurred to me that I’m not even ready for Christmas.  After all that!  I suppose it wouldn’t be Christmas if I wasn’t freaking out!

<SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA>

This week’s project is a fun and simple gift to give to EVERYBODY!  It’s a framed Countdown to Christmas!

To change the number of days left, you just write it in with a Dry Erase marker!  EASY!

I use MY DIGITAL STUDIO software all the time and am even certified by Stampin’ Up! to teach people how to use it but just never seem to have the time to share it with you on my blog.  So I decided to bring this project to those of you who just got the software or are trying to decide if you want it!  <SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA>

Click HERE to get the FREE tutorial with complete instructions on how to make this sweet little gift!  You can also see the previous eleven projects and try them out too!

You will still be able to get the projects later from the sidebar right here!<SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA>

Don’t have My Digital Studio software yet???

Well, you BETTER get it NOW!  You will love it!  Make your Christmas cards, calendars and other gifts fast and easy and use all the images and colors and papers you just adore from Stampin’ Up!  They are right there “for the clicking!”

And right now, if you’ve considered becoming a Stampin Demonstrator, you can basically get the software for FREE!  The My Digital Studio starter kit is available from now until November 30 ONLY at an unheard of 50% off!  So you get the whole Starter Kit for only $87.50 and the software is included in one of the kit choices! 

Same Kits, Half Price!

Click HERE for the post all about the amazing opportunity to start your own business, save money on your own projects and take advantage of this awesome deal!

Click on The Southern Stamper to become a fan on Facebook

Carla Brasher, Senior Supervisor
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com/

To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE

Visit my Etsy Store to see retired items and kits for sale (also available in the left sidebar!)

See the NEWSLETTER for class schedules.

Be sure to check out the TWELVE WEEKS OF CHRISTMAS gift ideas with FREE tutorials!

4 comments:

Angela McKay, Stampin' Up Demonstrator said...

What an AMAZING idea Carla! I'm going to make some for my boys' Gr One and K teachers... perfect to have the students write the numbers up!!!! Thanks for all of your AMAZING ideas!

Danna said...

Love it!

Linda Tarolli said...

I've enjoyed all your projects. Thanks so much for sharing with us.

Linda Tarolli said...

Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talent. I've enjoyed all your projects.