Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Facebook and Craft Shows

Girls, I’m gonna be busy for the next couple of weeks!  I’m planning to participate in three upcoming events and now I’m wondering…

What was I thinking?

I will posting all the pictures of the projects I’m busy making on Facebook for all my friends!  What I’m hoping is that you will have some ideas of projects to make too!

So, Facebook Friends ONLY, WIN A FREE STAMP SET! 
Here’s how:

Comment on my project posts or the wall with your opinions and ideas about craft shows or pictures of your own projects.  I will enter your name EVERY time into a drawing and somebody will WIN! 

If you’re not a fan of THE SOUTHERN STAMPER on Facebook, don’t worry!  It’s a happy, friendly place.  I won’t start hounding you!   

Become a fan of The Southern Stamper NOW and enter to win!  Click HERE to become a fan!

Carla Brasher, Senior Supervisor
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com/

To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE

Visit my Etsy Store to see retired items and kits for sale (also available in the left sidebar!)

See the NEWSLETTER for class schedules.

Be sure to check out the TWELVE WEEKS OF CHRISTMAS gift ideas with FREE tutorials!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm with you. I have two craft shows coming up today and in a month. It was such a good idea when I signed up. Good luck with yours.