Friday, October 29, 2010

Wicked Cool Halloween Treats

Just a quick share today because I’ve been MASS-PRODUCING!  If ya’ll know me, then you know that my kids are the most important things to me in pretty much the entire universe.  (I think I just sounded like Sponge-Bob there..)   I love to do things special for them so they know how much I love them and think it’s even more fun when we can do something to show friends we care too!

Today’s treats were made for Maci Ellen’s first grade class and Emily’s friends at school.  Emily is a Senior this year and I just have to say that I’m trying to bribe her with candy to stay home next year instead of shipping off to college. 

039Okay, enough of my bragging!  The top picture is of some treats put together using the Skinny Bags that you all so graciously shared with me!  I love a deal and buying them as a group saved us all a little bit!  These are the treats Emily is taking to the high school.  We filled them with chocolate-covered raisins and tied a cute little tag at the top.   We punched a Scallop Circle from Rich Razzleberry Card Stock, a 1-3/8 circle from Old Olive Card Stock and a 1-1/4” circle from Daffodil Delight Card Stock.  The Daffodil Delight circle was stamped with the spider web from the Wicked Cool stamp set in Basic Gray ink.  Then we stamped the sentiment from the same set in Black Staz On ink right over it.  All three of the layers were glued together.  The little pumpkin from the Fang-tastic stamp set was stamped in Black Staz On and cut out from a scrap of Pumpkin Pie Card Stock and attached with a dimensional.  We punched a hole in the top and tied it to the skinny bag with a piece of twine.  LOVE!

Maci Ellen is taking these cute treat boxes made just like the ones from the Twelve Weeks of Christmas – Week 6.  I cased it from SOMEBODY  - if you know who, do tell!

Are they not just too cute?  Maci Ellen MIGHT have overdone it with the bats but she was just SO HAPPY sticking them on there.  Which makes me happy too.

Check out the chocolate….

I hope you have a great weekend and find a chance to share and eat chocolate.    :)

Carla Brasher, Senior Supervisor
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com/

To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE

Visit my Etsy Store to see retired items and kits for sale (also available in the sidebar!)

See the NEWSLETTER  for class schedules.

Become a fan of The Southern Stamper on FACEBOOK!

Be sure to check out the TWELVE WEEKS OF CHRISTMAS gift ideas with FREE tutorials!

No comments: