Saturday, October 16, 2010

Week Seven of the Twelve Weeks of Christmas

This is a pretty fun and awfully easy project I’m bringing you this week! It is a tri-fold portfolio and holds three individual card size pull-outs. The sample is made to hold GIFT CARDS! The whole thing folds up to a regular size piece of mail and seals just like an envelope so you can drop it in the mail to loved ones this Christmas.

Just think of those families too far away to see. It’s too expensive to mail huge packages and the teenagers are too hard to buy for! They want I-Tunes cards and the like…..SO here’s your solution! Each pull-out gift card holder on the sample is labeled with the child’s name!

Or, how about mailing THREE gift cards to that college student or newly married couple. Sorry, I’m getting carried away because I just loved this idea.

It is WEEK SEVEN of the Twelve Weeks of Christmas series and the Tutorial to make your own is FREE. It contains a complete list of supplies and step by step instructions with full-color pictures. Click HERE to see all of the tutorials offered during the series including this one.

Like it? Leave me a comment! If you make it yourself I sure would love to see it! I love to share pictures and links to your projects on my Facebook page. Check it out by Becoming a FAN! I will be running a sale on the Wicked Fun Scrapbook Class available ONLY to Facebook Fans so don’t miss out!

Carla Brasher, Senior Supervisor
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com/

To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE

*******Visit my Etsy Store HERE to see retired items for sale.

Click HERE for current NEWSLETTER to see the class schedule.

*The Southern Stamper has a Facebook Page – Become a fan of The Southern Stamper and receive notifications of classes, projects and promotions. There are links on the facebook page that are not shared here so don’t miss out!

*The Southern Stamper now has a MEET-UP Page. Click HERE to join and Meet Up with like-minded people.

5 comments:

Anita said...

Thanks for the directions. This is a cool idea.

Cindee said...

This is a FABULOUS idea! Can't wait to make one. I have so many projects waiting to be made.......just not enough hours in the day. Thanks so much!

Jenn Seratt said...

Very cool project. I love making cards! I think they are an artform all to themselves. I'd love it if you'd consider linking this and your other projects to my Sunday Art Therapy link party at Seeds on a Breeze. We also have a flickr group. Can't wait to see you there!

Robin said...

Brilliant! I host a linky party on my blog www.thetshirtdiaries.com and would be honored if you would link this tutorial up!

Jenn Seratt said...

Beautiful! Thanks for linking up to Sunday Art Therapy at Seeds on a Breeze. I hope you will come back every week!