Sunday, October 3, 2010

More Gratitude in Autumn Spice


I must confess I’m getting in the Fall Mood! I normally love hot hot weather and summer but I’m ready for some cool breezes and mums and fall colors.

Today’s post is a card made using the Autumn Spice Designer Series Paper and the Gratitude Stamp Set. Both are available in the current Mini Catalog. The sentiment comes from the Tiny Tags set and I think the font is just perfect for this card. I used the Color Q Challenge Sketch for my Design.

I colored the acorn stamp with my Stampin Write Markers and cut them out for a fun little accent that says FALL! They were adhered to the card with Stampin Dimensionals to add a little pop. Check out the self-adhesive pearls too. YUMMY!

I also colored the large image from the stamp set with my markers and cut it out. Before I cleaned my stamp though, I stamped the envelope so it would coordinate but have a soft and pretty look.


Leave me a comment to help me feel loved! And I promise to love you back! Have a beautiful AUTUMN day!

Carla Brasher, Senior Supervisor
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com/

To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE

*The Southern Stamper has a Facebook Page – Become a fan of The Southern Stamper and receive notifications of classes, projects and promotions.

FREE STAMPS! Host a workshop and earn free stamps, free merchandise a catalog and night of fun….contact me to learn more.

2 comments:

Chriserendipity said...

Hi Carla, I just LOVE your card using this set! I just ordered it, and am collecting great samples to CASE, and your's is definitely one of them!
Thanks for sharing your talents so readily with us!
Chris

Nancy Dawson said...

I love this card and all the fall colors. TFS