Saturday, October 2, 2010

Gratitude with Skinny Bags

I love to tuck a little treat into somebody’s order or kit and the little M&M treats pictured are my current “thing.” They are 1x8 clear bags filled with Fall colored candy and topped with a simple decoration. The leaf image is from the Gratitude stamp set in the current Mini Catalog.
When I finished making them all, I decorated a glass container to store them in my little stampin workshop. The greeting and acorn are also from the Gratitude stamp set and the little scrap of paper at the bottom of the oval is from the Autumn Spice DSP. (To get the look, adhere a scrap of paper to the cardstock beneath your stamped greeting BEFORE you punch it out.) Hope you have a great day!

Carla Brasher, Senior Supervisor
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com/

To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE

*The Southern Stamper has a Facebook Page – Become a fan of The Southern Stamper and receive notifications of classes, projects and promotions.

FREE STAMPS! Host a workshop and earn free stamps, free merchandise a catalog and night of fun….contact me to learn more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

absolutely adorable!!! could you let us know where you get the skinny bags pretty please ;) thanks for all of your creative encouragement!!
Kendra
suzienutmeg@yahoo.com

Rachel said...

I just ordered some of these bags and looked in the search engine and your blog poped up! I LOVE the topper!!! Not sure where you got your bags but to the other comment I got mine at

http://www.gtbag.com/polyproliptape.html

They are the 1x8 bags. I liked this company because of the low shipping rate.

Thanks again for the great idea. Can't wait to get started making mine!!

RhondaG -the stampin' bunny said...

Wonderful idea for a small gift to put in orders! TFS!