Saturday, October 30, 2010

Christmas Sachets

Oh, Stampers! I have been SO anxious to bring you this week’s Twelve Weeks of Christmas free tutorial! I’m telling you – I’ve been just about to wet my pants waiting to show it to you!

You can make these by the JILLIONS because they are SO SO easy to make. They are made from Crumb Cake Medium Envelopes! I love something that smells good and my sachets are scented with Apple Cinnamon oil..mmmmm. So Christmasy.

Here’s some ideas for these little beauties:

  • Hang them on the Dining Room chairs as place markers
  • Hang them on a Christmas tree as decorations and party favors
  • Hang them on a clothes hanger in your closet
  • Slide them in a lingerie drawer
  • Store them with your linens

Now it’s your turn! Leave a comment with YOUR best idea!

As part of my Christmas gift to you, download the FREE tutorial and make your own! Click HERE and scroll down to the bottom for a link to download or print the instructions.

Carla Brasher, Senior Supervisor
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com/

To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE

Visit my Etsy Store to see retired items and kits for sale (also available in the sidebar!)

See the NEWSLETTER for class schedules.

Become a fan of The Southern Stamper on FACEBOOK!

Be sure to check out the TWELVE WEEKS OF CHRISTMAS gift ideas with FREE tutorials!

17 comments:

C.A.Y said...

These are so cute, cute, cute Carla love them. And thank you for letting us case them as I have a fair next week and these would be fabulous for Christmas gifts.
TFS
-Carmel

C.A.Y said...

These are so cute, cute, cute Carla love them. And thank you for letting us case them as I have a fair next week and these would be fabulous for Christmas gifts.
TFS
-Carmel

Linda Tarolli said...

Thanks for continuing to share your wonderful ideas!

Jami said...

These are too cute! I hope you'll stop by on Sunday and share them at the Pretty Packages Party!
www.blackberryvine.blogspot.com
Smiles!

Maggie said...

omg these are so cute and very kewl to make.
I'm starting a new series for the Holidays, I hope you stop by, and link at passionatelyartistic.com, starting nov 3rd.
Maggie
http://passionatelyartistic.com
http://maggielamarre.com

Loni said...

I'm glad you shared these...it's a cute take on a classic creative sketch and I love being reminded that great ideas can be recycled! Simply beautiful!

Kathleen said...

Thanks for sharing these. I would love to make some to tie to the back of dining room chairs at Thanksgiving. Beautiful project!

DiddleDaddleDesigns said...

This is fantastic. Love this idea. Thanks for sharing.

Melissa said...

Super Cute!

Melissa
http://www.burstsofcreativity.blogspot.com/

Lolly Jane said...

too cute. found ya from a glimpse inside. have a great day!

Lizzy said...

Visiting from the Paisley Passions link party--very cute, I bet they smell great!

Allison said...

Those are so pretty! Love them!

Thanks so much for linking up to my party! :)

Terrie B x said...

Oh these are `delightful` TFI

Terrie
http://passionatelyartistic.com

Sandy Ang said...

How pretty !
Love to see you at my Christmas Card Challenge
http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2010/11/lcom-christmas-card-crop-hop.html

Heather said...

Those are to darling I love them and all of your other projects your sharing! Thanks for linking up to A Crafty Creative Christmas Link up!
Heather

April Porter said...

These are adorable. When you say a handful of bedding and several drops, what are you saying in measurements. I don't want to ruin my sachet.

April Porter said...

These are adorable. When you say a handfull of bedding and several drops of oil, what are you saying in measurements. I don't want to ruin my sachet.