Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Because I Care

I made the card I’m sharing today for customers and just LOVE it!  Yeah, I’m bragging but I can get away with it because it’s not my design.  I cased this card directly from Gail Emmons and just added the extra layers in the back and pearl accents.  I think it’s so simple and pretty. 

The colors are Marina Mist and Wild Wasabi.  The stamp set used on this card is “Because I Care” and is a Hostess Set.  (You know you want this stamp now!)  The only way you can get it is to host a party, invite your besties over and stamp and play.  Then it’s FREE.  Yep, FREE.   I have a few nights open in October so hurry and call!  Click HERE to learn more about hosting your own workshop.

Here’s another card made using the same colors and the same yet.  I used the MOJO Monday sketch for it but just didn’t have a place to use all of the elements in the sketch.   The buttons at the top right are the clear Bitty Buttons and are layered on top of two punched shapes from designer paper.

WHICH ONE DO YOU LIKE BEST!?

Carla Brasher, Senior Supervisor
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com/

To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE

*******Visit my Etsy Store HERE to see retired items for sale.

Click HERE for current NEWSLETTER to see the class schedule.

*The Southern Stamper has a Facebook Page – Become a fan of The Southern Stamper and receive notifications of classes, projects and promotions.

*The Southern Stamper now has a MEET-UP Page. Click HERE to join and Meet Up with like-minded people.

2 comments:

Erin said...

They're both pretty...but I think I like the top one best. :)

Anonymous said...

hi!This was a really exceptional Topics!
I come from milan, I was luck to look for your subject in baidu
Also I get much in your website really thank your very much i will come again