Friday, September 3, 2010

Winter Post Christmas Candle Gift Set

I can just hear ya’ll now….”Have you lost your mind? It’s too early for Christmas!!” Bear with me and join in the fun and you will actually be prepared for Christmas this year.

My Christmas Gift to You

Beginning today, I will be publishing a free tutorial each week for twelve weeks. It is the ”Twelve Weeks of Christmas” Gift Series. All you have to do is check here every week or subscribe to this site to receive an email.

Today’s Christmas gift is an adorable Christmas candle set. It is EASY to make and the perfect little gift for the mailman, the teacher or your neighbor.

Click HERE for the free instructions and supplies list to make your own. If you’re just feeling good, too, I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me a comment here just to help my “spirit!”

Carla Brasher, Senior Supervisor
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com/

To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE

*******Visit my Etsy Store HERE to see retired items for sale.

Click HERE for current NEWSLETTER to see the class schedule.

*The Southern Stamper has a Facebook Page – Become a fan of The Southern Stamper and receive notifications of classes, projects and promotions.

*The Southern Stamper now has a MEET-UP Page. Click HERE to join and Meet Up with like-minded people.

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a super cute idea. Thanks for sharing. I can' wait to see all the projects you have lined up. What fin.

Tammy Mendiola said...

Thanks so much for kicking off the the holiday season! And for sharing such a great project!

Carol said...

These are a lovely gift - thanks for sharing it with everyone! I'll be back to see the rest! Thanks!

Judy Evans Meli said...

OOOH! I already have votives for which this would be perfect ! thanks everso for sharing!

Janet said...

THANKS for the tutorial! What a wonderful gift.......

I'll be watching for your other projects.

Anonymous said...

Carla-you are so creative, can't wait to see your upcoming projects. And you are so sweet to post to the group.

Dale Morin said...

Great gift. thanks for sharing it.

Mary Lou and Paul said...

Carla, thank you so much for sharing! This is a great gift!

Susan said...

thank you for sharing; I'm going to do some for other occassions, but Xmas as well

Sheri K said...

This is great! Thanks for sharing with all of us. I can't wait to make one and to see what is in store for us next week!
I love Christmas in September!
Sheri

thestampinglady said...

Thanks for the early Christmas "present." It is not too early to get started with some projects. Your instructions and diagrams are easy to read and understand.

Carol V said...

The votives are cute!!! Thanks for Sharing.... Feeling Great and passing onto you some prayers of good feelings and things to come your way.

Bridget Martinelli said...

What a cute gift, thanks so much, your creations are so wonderful, and stylish. thanks for sharing with us, and yes Christmas is around the corner.. got to get busy!

Kathy said...

Thank you so much for sharing. I love to give little gifts to my coworkers and this presentation is a big wow factor! Can't wait to try.

Carla said...

Hello Carla,
Never seen the candles made this way, thank you for showing it.
I'll be back for sure to see what the 11 other items will be that you are going to make.

Greetings from the Netherlands
Carla

Julie said...

Excellent tutorial. Thanks so much for sharing.

Deb said...

WOW! Thank you so much for making these tutorials for FREE!! I LOVE this little gift set! I have already thought of several people who would love this. This is beautiful! Thanks for sharing your wonderful talents!

Amber Meadows said...

This is fantastic - thank you so much for sharing this idea!! Can't wait to make it :)

Kelly said...

This was an amazing gift! As soon as I received the directions, I went upstairs and made 7 of them for my daughter's teachers for Christmas. I've never had Christmas gifts started, let alone finished, by Labor day!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a nice and easy gift to make! Thank you and I can't wait to see what else you have in store.

Margaret

Melissa said...

Thank you for posting and sharing these great ideas! I can't wait to see what you will have next for us!

Sherry said...

Carla, This is awesome. Thanks so much for posting these great ideas. I'm looking forward to the next 11 weeks.

Sherry

Amy C said...

I thought the Fall candles were absolutely adorable, and then I found the Christmas ones. They took my breath away! Very Cute! I'm going to have to look up the tutorial for sure. Thanks!

Karen B said...

This is so easy to follow. Thanks for your generosity. I know christmas is a busy time for most of us and having these tutorials FREE are such a blessing. Thanks