Friday, September 17, 2010

Week Three of Twelve Weeks of Christmas - Jolly Holiday Christmas Trees

Here’s the THIRD installment of my early Christmas gift to you! This is an easy, easy project and a cute decorative accent.

CLICK HERE or HERE to get the free tutorial. It’s uploaded into SCRIBD so you can read it, print it, download it, share it on facebook….whatever. It’s YOURS….use it however you like!

Leave me a comment – I love a to know you’re out there!

Carla Brasher, Senior Supervisor
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com/

To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE

*******Visit my Etsy Store HERE to see retired items for sale.

Click HERE for current NEWSLETTER to see the class schedule.

*The Southern Stamper has a Facebook Page – Become a fan of The Southern Stamper and receive notifications of classes, projects and promotions.

*The Southern Stamper now has a MEET-UP Page. Click HERE to join and Meet Up with like-minded people.

***********************************************************

Wicked Fun Scrapbook Class Planner Available –
Click HERE for details

Autumn Spice Scrapbook Class Planner Available -
Click HERE for details

***********************************************************

Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up          party!

12 comments:

Chris McKnight said...

Carla-how cute is that! And such a good way to use those scraps we all save!! Thanks for sharing with us.

Hugs,
Chris

Sandi said...

Thank you ever so much Carla for sharing your awesome projects and taking the time necessary to create these tutorials. The trees are beautiful and I plan to CASE this idea for an upcoming presentation. What a gift you are!!
Hugs,
Sandi Dailey
gdailey@concentric.net

Handcrafted By Dawn said...

Thanks so much for sharing. I enjoy getting your FB updates too!
Dawn
www.handcraftedbydawn.blogspot.com

Jackie L Watson said...

Love it, love it. I love anything to do with Christmas. I tried to get your tutorial, guess I don't understand scribed. Thanks for sharing.

Dawn said...

Very cute. Love checking out your ideas. : )

Cindee said...

Your projects are beautiful! I've done the candle box and working on the ornament box as we speak. Thanks so much for the great tutorials.

Janice Rosenthal Rock said...

Love these, Carla!!! You are sooo generous . . . you're making all my holiday papercraft projects SO easy!!

Amy said...

What a great way to show off pretty Christmas dsp. Thanks for sharing your idea!

Sheri@childmade.com said...

Those are very pretty! I love your color choices. Thanks for sharing ... I've posted a link.

Erin said...

I love the trees!!

And since it doesn't use near as much as you would ribbon (nightmare project from this past weekend...don't ask, LOL)...I might actually try this!! :)

Thanks for the tutorial!

Tammy Q Howell said...

Love the trees! I made this a few years ago and hope I can find them again this year! LOL Great instructions!

Paula said...

A fantastic idea and one I will use to dress my Christmas Craft stalls - TFS