Friday, September 24, 2010

Week Four of Twelve Weeks of Christmas – Bottlecap Necklaces and Gift Box Set

Okay! Here you go….Week Four! The necklace shown here is SO SO simple to make. If you have a young daughter and you shop at Justice then you know that these sell for mucho chango!

I’ve made a bunch of these now and they are just too too easy. Keep in mind that while the tutorial is for a necklace, you could change it up to make a keychain, magnet, bookmark….on and on!

This necklace….I’ve sold to total strangers right off my neck! So if you are looking for a super easy, inexpensive gift to give this Christmas season…here it is! Have fun with it and PLEASE PLEASE send me a picture of your bottlecap necklaces! I would love to see them.

If for some reason you are not able to access the FREE tutorial from the SCRIBD or Google Docs links, then by all means send me an email and let me know WHICH week you need. I’ll be happy to send it to you. These tutorials are for your use….feel free to post them on your blog, give a class, etc. They are my gift to all of you!

Click HERE for the Google Docs tutorial

Click HERE for the SCRIBD tutorial

Purchase a kit to make your four of your
own necklace and gift box kits as pictured above:

$20

What you get:

  • Four pre-drilled bottlecaps
  • 80” of 3 mm Old Olive colored Leather Cording
  • 8 jump-rings (in case you drop one, there’s extra!)
  • 6x6 piece of Designer paper to stamp and punch
  • 4 Gift boxes, cut and scored and ready to assemble including decorative accents (stamped images not included)
  • Bottle of Crystal Effects
  • Four self-adhesive rhinestones
  • Printed full-color tutorial
  • FREE SHIPPING

Please allow 7-10 days for delivery. Price includes shipping via USPS Priority Mail. Sorry no discounts for multiple orders.

Carla Brasher, Senior Supervisor
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com/

To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE

*******Visit my Etsy Store HERE to see retired items for sale.

Click HERE for current NEWSLETTER to see the class schedule.

*The Southern Stamper has a Facebook Page – Become a fan of The Southern Stamper and receive notifications of classes, projects and promotions.

*The Southern Stamper now has a MEET-UP Page. Click HERE to join and Meet Up with like-minded people.

***********************************************************

Wicked Fun Scrapbook Class Planner Available –
Click HERE for details

Autumn Spice Scrapbook Class Planner Available -
Click HERE for details

Birthday Wedding cakes crafts parties

7 comments:

Candi said...

I am new to your blog and I am absolutely in love with it! You are a very talented person ! Thank you for sharing !

Laura said...

Love this necklace. Have two granddaughters that are going to love these for presents. Thanks for sharing your work.

Tammy Mendiola said...

Love these bottlecap necklaces! Just awesome!

Cheryl said...

Love the necklace. As a 4th grade teacher I can't even begin to tell you how many I have seen that my students purchased *or their parents did* and yours is much cuter.
Did you do anything to the edge of the bottlecap to make it smoother?
TFS!
Cheryl

Dawn said...

This is just soo cute! I've seen them before, but now that you've put up this tutorial..THANKS! As soon as I get my butt in gear I'll make some and link you up to it!
TFS YOU ROCK!
Dawn
http://theinkedstamper.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I'm totally enjoying your 12 weeks of Christmas. You are so very talented. Everything you make is simply gorgeous.

Ashlee @ I'm Topsy Turvy said...

I missed two of the week's, I'm going back to check them out! What fun! I love fall and all but I really love Christmas! I've GOT to get started on Christmas this year! Thanks for the ideas! Thanks for linking up to Topsy Turvy Tuesday's.