Thursday, September 30, 2010

Starbucks and Halloween

Today’s post is a re-purposed Starbucks bottle. A member of my downline gave me a similar one with the same treat last year for Halloween. It is now my FAVORITE recipe! 020

RECIPE:

Combine equal parts of peanuts and candy corn to make the delicious snack. It tastes just like Reeses cups…. LOVE!
021Check out the little bat flying around on top of the bottle! To make the flying bat, I folded a piece of card stock in half and inserted it fold-first part-way into the Bitty Bat punch. This creates two bats connected by a fold. You Like? Check out similar objects at Create with Connie and Mary and participate in the “Anything but a card” challenge:  CCMC118 - Theme Challenge

Carla Brasher, Senior Supervisor
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com/

To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE

*The Southern Stamper has a Facebook Page – Become a fan of The Southern Stamper and receive notifications of classes, projects and promotions.

FREE STAMPS! Host a workshop and earn free stamps, free merchandise a catalog and night of fun….contact me to learn more…

5 comments:

Deb said...

Love this project! And a great way to recycle!

Lisa said...

Now that's just adorable!

Connie Babbert said...

Carla...this is DARLING! I have a ton of these bottles sitting around. I think I'll whip up a batch for some friends! Thanks for playing along with Create with Connie and Mary!

Carrie Gaskin said...

This is super awesome, Carla. I love what you've done with this project.

Mary Brown said...

How fun! I just love all your 'little details' you got on there! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!