I’m just loving making the bottlecaps! so so EASY! Today’s post is the same bottle caps as the necklaces I showed you but instead of poking a hole in them, I attached magnets onto the back. Put them in this fun decorated nugget tin and VOILA! Another simple but too cute gift.
Want to make your own? I’m offering the pictured project as a kit until my nugget tin supply is depleted!
Purchase a kit to make your magnets and matching tin exactly as pictured above:
What you get:
- Three bottlecaps
- Three magnets
- One Nugget tin, 3-1/2” x 5-1/2”
- All the paper and card stock pre-cut to decorate the tin and the bottlecaps (stamped images on the outside label not included)
- Bottle of Crystal Effects
- Three self-adhesive rhinestones
- Ribbon for outside decoration
- FREE SHIPPING
What you will need:
- Adhesive (tape or glue) for decorating
- Heavy duty glue for attaching magnets (Crystal effects will work but you would have to be a little more delicate with the magnets)
- Stamp or other decorative accent for the center of Scallop Circle on the outside of the decoration.
Please allow 7-10 days for delivery. Price includes shipping via USPS Priority Mail. Sorry no discounts for multiple orders.