Maybe I AM getting a little crazy with the bottle caps but they are just so much FUN! They just make the perfect little hostess, teacher, neighbor gifts. Today’s set is just like the Christmas set only –AUTUMN! Hee Hee….
The magnets are created just like the ones in the Twelve Weeks of Christmas series. Look for the free tutorial for Week Four, Bottlecap Necklaces.
Purchase a kit to make your magnets and matching tin exactly as pictured above:
What you get:
- Three bottlecaps
- Three magnets
- One Nugget tin, 3-1/2” x 5-1/2”
- All the paper and card stock pre-cut to decorate the tin and the bottlecaps (stamped images on the outside label not included)
- Bottle of Crystal Effects
- Self-Adhesive Pearls
- Ribbon for outside decoration
- FREE SHIPPING
What you will need:
- Adhesive (tape or glue) for decorating
- Heavy duty glue for attaching magnets (Crystal effects will work but you would have to be a little more delicate with the magnets)
- Stamp or other decorative accent for the center of Scallop Circle on the outside of the decoration.
Please allow 7-10 days for delivery. Price includes shipping via USPS Priority Mail. Sorry no discounts for multiple orders.