Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Stampin Up Journal with Punch Potpourri

I had such a good time today making this journal. I cased one like it in the Stampin’ Success magazine and think it turned out really pretty. I used a couple of the new designer papers from the 2010 catalog and three stamp sets. One is Punch Potpourri which is a Hostess Level 1 Set. I adore the heart and the bird stamps and love even more that they can be easily cut out using the various Stampin Up punches. The flowers are all part of that stamp set as well and were punched out using the Boho Blossoms punch. Can you imagine the time it would take to cut these out by hand? I love a shortcut! Some of the other features are the new Vintage brads, the buttons, and the self-adhesive pearls I love love love!

NOW – for the moment you’ve been waiting for!!!!! The winners of the door prizes at the OPEN HOUSE are:

Lisa – any package of designer buttons

April – any punch up to $15.95

LuAnn – 50% OFF coupon for any stamp set in the catalog OR one FREE retired stamp set from my “stash”

Betty – any package of Designer Series Paper

Congratulations and thank you so much for you support! Ladies – send me an email with your choice and I will place this order this Thursday so you can play with your goodies FAST!

Carla Brasher, Senior Supervisor
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com

To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE
Visit my Etsy Store HERE

Become a fan of The Southern Stamper on
Facebook and SEE THE PAGES FROM THE
ISLAND OASIS and the Upcoming Scrapbook Your Year SCRAPBOOK CLASS!

[Island Oasis Class Pic-001[8].jpg]

No comments: