Sunday, August 15, 2010

Just Buzzin By Teacher Gift

My youngest starts the first grade this year. If you follow along with me then you know I have a son in college and a daughter who is a senior in high school this year as well. So first grade is a FUN thing for ALL of us! Maci Ellen’s teacher has a theme in her classroom of
“Mrs. T’s Buzzin Bees” so I thought this was a perfect little First Day of School gift for her!

I was inspired by a non-Stampin’ Up blog I saw with a similar box posted made like a bee hive. I can’t find it again for the life of me and am so upset that I can’t give them credit here. If you know who they are, please please let me know so I can thank them and give them credit!

YAY! I found the inspired blog….and it WAS a Stampin’ Up! girlie. Yep, I’m red-faced. You can see the ORIGINAL Beehive Bag HERE at Vicki Burdick’s blog, “It’s a Stamp Thing.” Thanks, Vicki…yours was so precious – I just HAD to copy it!

Supplies Used:

Stamps – Just Buzzin By
Ink – More Mustard, Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip, Blush Blossom
Embellishments: Dazzling Diamonds, Pewter Jumbo Eyelets
Cool Tools: Crop a Dile, Wide Oval Punch, Circle Scissors Plus, Tag Punch, Large Tag Punch

WANT THE FREE TUTORIAL TO CREATE THIS GIFT BAG? Become a fan of The Southern Stamper and get the link for a FREE pdf tutorial. Fans will continue to receive FAN-ONLY PERKS!

************************************************************

In Other News:

*The Southern Stamper has a Facebook Page – Become a fan of The Southern Stamper and receive notifications of classes, projects and promotions.

*The Southern Stamper now has a MEET-UP Page. Click HERE to join and Meet Up with like-minded people.

Join or become a fan of both and enter to win a drawing for a FREE stamp set! The winner may choose any stamp set from current catalogs up to $30.00. Here’s how: Become a fan or Join each page and then leave a COMMENT on each of them. You will be automatically entered.
If you are already a fan, leave a comment to enter the contest. Drawing will be held August 31. Good Luck!

Carla Brasher, Senior Supervisor
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com/

To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE
Visit my Etsy Store HERE to see retired items for sale.

Click HERE for current NEWSLETTER

2 comments:

Maxine said...

I love it!!!!! I might have to case it if I get some free time. I can't believe that school has started already!!!!!

Beverly said...

This is adorable! I saw the original bo on the Stampavie blog...
Thanks for sharing!