Sunday, June 6, 2010

A Tropical Party and Island Oasis Paper

<SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA>

The Summer Mini Catalog (click on the picture to the right to download and view) has some adorable papers and stamp sets but I was immediately drawn to these! The papers used on these cards are from the limited time only set of Designer Series paper, Island Oasis and the images are from the stamp set, Tropical Party. I needed some inspiration for the layouts so I went to one of my favorite sites, Clean and Simple Stamping and used two of the many many layouts there. The Old Olive ribbon used here is from the retiring Ribbon Originals called Elementary and the Chocolate ribbon shown below is in the Summer Mini Catalog as well. <SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA>Please tell me what you think – I would love to know you’re “out there!”

Love this paper like I do? Be sure to check out my Facebook page for exclusive scrapbook pages!

Carla Brasher, Senior Supervisor
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com

To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE
Visit my Etsy Store HERE

Become a fan of The Southern Stamper on
Facebook and SEE THE PAGES FROM THE
ISLAND OASIS SCRAPBOOK CLASS!

Deadline to register for Eastern Blooms Card Class is June 12. Click on picture for more information.

No comments: