Saturday, May 1, 2010

Announcing the NEW Summer Mini Catalog!

I love to get a new catalog and get so excited about all the new "stuff!" Click on the picture of the catalog below to get started right away browsing the gorgeous new products in the Summer Mini Catalog.

Here's a few "must see" items that I LOVED:

  • Pg 5, Punched Posies - This is a Hostess Set and it is just too cool because the images are designed to be used with Stampin Up's punches!
  • Pg 12, Elements of Style - Adore the Vintage images and floral look of this stamp set.
  • Pg 15, Accessories to DIE FOR - The Presto Patterns Specialty Paper is just too much fun. Use the Smooch Spritz to reveal hidden patterns on the Paper and create your own vintage style.
  • Pg. 26 - 27, Tropical Party Stamp Set and Island Oasis Paper - Think of the possibilities! The Island Floral die and the Party favor boxes are just too cute.

Place an order by May 8 for any item in the Summer Mini Catalog and receive a free GIFT from me! If you place your order online, be sure to send me an email and let me know so I can send your gift.

Happy Browsing!

1 comment:

sherry said...

Woo Hoo Carla, Welcome back