Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy Moments Thank You

This card might be "too" simple! This is yet another of the super cute images from the Happy Moments stamp set. This is not a combination of colors I would normally go to but I think it works well with the simple image and text of the images.

I used Lavender Lace, Gable Green and Melon Mambo colors for the card stock and inks to color in the flowers. I also added a touch of Yo Yo Yellow ink to the center flowers. One of my FAVORITE things to do is add a little glitter. On this card, I followed the lines of the flowers with a two way glue pen and sprinkled some Dazzling Diamonds glitter on it. Do tell me what you think!

Did I mention that the Happy Moments stamp set is FREE? You can get your own set just by purchasing the supplies needed to make a card like this. It is FREE during Sale A Bration with any $50 or more purchase or by hosting a workshop with sales over $300. HURRY NOW because the offer ends March 31. For more information about SALE A BRATION, click HERE. Happy Moments - Clear-Mount Stamp - by Stampin' Up!

Carla Brasher, Senior Supervisor
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com/

To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE
To See a current Schedule of Classes, Click HERE
Visit my Etsy Store HERE

BECOME A FAN of The Southern Stamper on Facebook and have access to Fan-Only projects, scrapbook pages, and specials! Comment to enter the drawing!

No comments: