Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Baby Birthday Card with Happy Moments

Today's post is a card I made using the Scallop Circle die. I folded my card stock in half and then placed it on the die so that the top scallops would not be cut and I would have a folded circle card.

The base is Bermuda Bay and the stamped image is from the SUPER CUTE set, "Happy Moments." The middle present in the image was stamped on a piece of designer paper and placed on top so it's "Paper Pieced."

I hate my picture taking is so bad because the "1" actually matches perfectly in person. I colored a chipboard number with Bermuda Bay Ink and then coated it with Crystal Effects. I know you can see the shiny -- just not the fact that it matches so well.

Don't forget to post a picture of a project you've made or comment on the Facebook page to be entered to win this month's drawing which is FREE STAMPIN UP RIBBON!

Hope you have a good week!

Carla Brasher, Senior Supervisor
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com/

To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE
To See a current Schedule of Classes, Click HERE
Visit my Etsy Store HERE

BECOME A FAN of The Southern Stamper on Facebook and have access to Fan-Only projects, scrapbook pages, and specials! Comment to enter the drawing!

No comments: