Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wedding Joy Fold Card

Don't look at me with those ACCUSING eyes! I KNOW this card was not made with 100% Stampin Up materials! I made this card for my niece who is getting married in April and is planning to have the color "Fig" not purple in her wedding! I had some old Basic Gray papers and thought they would work perfect.

The main portion of the card was made using SU! Kraft card stock and Confetti Cream card stock. I think they are so elegant paired with the Basic Gray satin ribbon from the current Mini Catalog. (You can download it in the sidebar!)

Want to make your own Joy-Fold Card? Here's some simple measurements to make one like mine:

1. Cut your card base to 4-1/4" x 8-1/2". Score it at 5-1/2".
2. Cut the "flap" to 3" x 8". Score it at 4".

Click HERE for an awesome tutorial and other great ideas too.

Carla Brasher, Senior Supervisor
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com

To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE
To See a current Schedule of Classes, Click HERE
Visit my Etsy Store HERE


No comments: