Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sweet Pea Designer Paper Scrapbook Page

I guess you've figured out by now that I think the Sweet Pea Designer Paper is just the "coolest!" This scrapbook page highlights the trendy colors and designs found in this paper I think.

I used the paper for the base of the 12x12 page and added just a couple of elements since it's so pretty all on its own. I cut out a piece of Pretty in Pink Card Stock using the Big Shot and the Top Note die and layered it behind a piece of Chocolate Chip card stock that I zig zag stitched around. The ribbon is the Pumpkin Pie colored striped ribbon and I think it's gorgeous. I used a Pretty in Pink corduroy button brad in the center of the bow to tie it all together.

I'm planning to add a picture of my girls to the frame and journaling to the Top Note portion of the page. Do tell me what you think...it's getting lonely in cyberspace again!

Carla Brasher, Senior Supervisor
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com

To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE
To See a current Schedule of Classes, Click HERE
Visit my Etsy Store HERE


No comments: