Saturday, January 30, 2010

Valentines Day Heart Garland

As promised, here's the picture of the Valentines Day Heart Garland. I also made a wreath to hang above on the mirror and followed a tutorial I found at Craftoholics Anonymous.
It costs $1.50 to make. Seriously. I made the garland using some of the new products found in the 2010 Occasions Mini Catalog. It can be downloaded and viewed from my left sidebar. The hearts are the On Board Hearts book covered in Sending Love Designer Series Paper.

Click HERE to download
FREE INSTRUCTIONS
to make this Valentines Garland.

DSC00027 DSC00029 DSC00028 DSC00035

Leave me a comment if you liked it - -makes me feel "loved!" Happy Valentines Day!

Carla Brasher, Senior Supervisor
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com/
To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE

Jan/Feb Newsletter
To See a current Schedule of Classes,
Click HERE or on one of the Class Buttons listed below:

Photobucket

2 comments:

What's next said...

very cute!!! anxious to look around the rest of your blog

L@Craftaholics Anonymous said...

Carla,
LOVE the wreath AND the garland! Homerun on both :)
happy crafting,
Linda