Friday, January 29, 2010

Scrapbook Your Year Valentines Day

My camera and I will be having "words" I assure you! I have a time getting pictures of scrapbook pages so if you have any suggestions, I'll all ears! Today's project is a sampling of the "Scrapbook Your Year Class" that I had last night. There were four two-page layouts, one for each of the first four months of the year. There will be two more of these classes this year that will finish out the rest of the months so that a whole year can be scrapped.

These pages were the February pages (obviously) and I will be sharing the other three layouts in the upcoming days. Let me know what you think! I used the Sending Love DSP with Rose Red, Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink and Chocolate Chip colors and love how it turned out. I left out any "Valentines" notes so that you could use it for all sorts of special day!

Carla Brasher, Senior Supervisor
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com/
To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE

Jan/Feb Newsletter
To See a current Schedule of Classes,
Click HERE or on one of the Class Buttons listed below:

Photobucket

8 comments:

Lisa said...

LOVE these pages!! The colors go so well together! Great job!!

Gail S. said...

Beautiful pages!! I am a scrapbooker so I love these ideas - very creattive.

Mary Davidson said...

Carla, these pages are gorgeous! I'm not a scrapbooker (yet) but you make me want to be one...LOL. These are very inspiring. TFS!

Glenda Travelstead said...

Gorgeous pages! Some of the best I've seen on any blog...thanks for sharing! I'll bet your class is very popular, I love your style!

Lisa Lin said...

Gorgeous pages...lots of hearts and plenty of room for pictures or journaling! Can't wait to see the other pages. I hope your camera !

mary.schultz said...

What neat pages! I can't wait to see more; I'm a beginner scrapbooker and am looking for layout inspiration; you've got me wanting to go straight home and to my craft room. :-)

ArtisticInkspirations said...

Really like the simplicity and colors.. easy to see where to put the pics and the background wont' compete with them!! Beautiful!!

L@Craftaholics Anonymous said...

Carla,
LOVE that layout! So pretty! You are very talented! Thanks for joining my Valentine party :)
best wishes,
Linda