Saturday, January 30, 2010

Scrapbook Your Year - Spring Pages

I told you I would share some of the other layouts we did in our first installment of the Scrapbook Your Year series of classes. This layout was inspired by Jackie Topa who is a very talented demonstrator and super creative with punch art. Click HERE to see the card she made that inspired these pages. This layout was alot of fun for me and used the new egg-decorating kit in the Mini Occasions Catalog. I love some bling so I was really excited when it was introduced! I also used the Big Shot and the Scallop Circle dies, Butterflies embosslit and Beautiful Butterflies Die along with some pearls from the Pretties kit.

Notice the grass along the bottom! (You may need to click on the picture to see it up close.) It was cut out using the Scallop Edge die and then staggering the scallops halfway to appear like grass. The leaves were cut with the Big Shot again using the Little Leaves die. Let me know what you think! I look forward to your comments and suggestions!

Carla Brasher, Senior Supervisor
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com/
To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE

Jan/Feb Newsletter
To See a current Schedule of Classes,
Click HERE or on one of the Class Buttons listed below:

6 comments:

Carla Alford said...

Hi Carla my name is Carla also. Love, love this page. My grandchildren are coming for rodeo this year. After looking at this page, you have inspired me to come up with one for rodeo. Love the pretty colors and the punch work. Keep up the great talent.

Elizabeth said...

These pages are just beautiful, Carla!

Hugs!

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for February 1st. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

Kristi Kelly said...

I love it! Do you mind if I CASE it for a stamp camp? I'll have to do it without the Easter kit & use what I have, but it will be similar to your layout.
Thanks,
Kristi in Vegas

RavenRT said...

Such pretty pages! Congratulations on being featured as one of Kelly's daily blog finds!

Mary Davidson said...

Carla, these are fabulous!!! Awesome job!